Shelia Cobb obituary
Shelia Daniel Cobb, 56, of Tupelo, died Feb. 21, 2012 at her home.
Survivors include her husband, Norris Cobb; two daughters, Dana Cobb and Tangra Cobb of Tupelo; her siblings, three grandchildren and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation was from 5 to 7 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 25 at Serenity Chapel in New Albany.
Services were at 2:30 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012 at Red Hill M.B. Church, with interment in Red Hill Cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany was in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins outrun Bears in jamboree win August 18, 2016
- Klarksyn Denise Coleman birth announcement August 23, 2016
- Wilder to celebrate 90th birthday August 23, 2016
- Purvis couple celebrates 70th wedding anniversary August 23, 2016
- Hurricane news August 23, 2016
- Long ball drops Lady Hawks August 23, 2016
- Latest city school test scores good August 23, 2016
- Multi-faceted author John Hailman to be guest speaker at Faulkner Literary Luncheon August 23, 2016
- Delinquent tax land sale something of misnomer August 23, 2016
- Paul Rainey museum program returns by popular demand August 23, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...