Shelia Cobb obituary
Shelia Daniel Cobb, 56, of Tupelo, died Feb. 21, 2012 at her home.
Survivors include her husband, Norris Cobb; two daughters, Dana Cobb and Tangra Cobb of Tupelo; her siblings, three grandchildren and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation was from 5 to 7 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 25 at Serenity Chapel in New Albany.
Services were at 2:30 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012 at Red Hill M.B. Church, with interment in Red Hill Cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany was in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...