Shelia Cobb obituary
Shelia Daniel Cobb, 56, of Tupelo, died Feb. 21, 2012 at her home.
Survivors include her husband, Norris Cobb; two daughters, Dana Cobb and Tangra Cobb of Tupelo; her siblings, three grandchildren and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation was from 5 to 7 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 25 at Serenity Chapel in New Albany.
Services were at 2:30 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012 at Red Hill M.B. Church, with interment in Red Hill Cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany was in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...