Shelia Cobb obituary
Shelia Daniel Cobb, 56, of Tupelo, died Feb. 21, 2012 at her home.
Survivors include her husband, Norris Cobb; two daughters, Dana Cobb and Tangra Cobb of Tupelo; her siblings, three grandchildren and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation was from 5 to 7 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 25 at Serenity Chapel in New Albany.
Services were at 2:30 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012 at Red Hill M.B. Church, with interment in Red Hill Cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany was in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Blood donations urgently needed in the final weeks of summer August 23, 2016
- Local resident report being victim of jury duty scam August 25, 2016
- Tanglefoot Trail good, but needs more signs August 25, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes August 25, 2016
- Eastern Lights August 25, 2016
- Friday Night Lights: Deep ball upends Bulldogs August 26, 2016
- Urchins tame the Lions in shutout win August 25, 2016
- Easy riding ahead August 25, 2016
- County schools still among top in state August 25, 2016
- Rickey Scaggs to headline Tallahatchie RiverFest in Oct. August 25, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...