Willie Graham obituary
Willie Alfred Graham, 64, of New Albany, died Feb. 27, 2012 at Tippah County Hospital.
Survivors include a daughter, Angela Graham, five grandchildren and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation will be from 1 to 7 p.m., Friday at the funeral home.
Services will be at 1 p.m., Saturday, March 3, 2012 at Mosley Chapel in Cotton Plant. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Overtime magic January 13, 2017
- Lee selected for Alcorn nursing program January 18, 2017
- Hillcrest Baptist Church to host Night to Shine Prom for people with special needs January 18, 2017
- Museum to have program on Mississippi quotations Thursday January 18, 2017
- County unemployment remains among state’s lowest at 4 percent January 18, 2017
- Speller Owen Cotton wins ‘olympian’ victory January 19, 2017
- New candidate enters Ward One race January 19, 2017
- Weather Service to visit as part of severe storm awareness, training January 19, 2017
- Planning can save 15 percent at grocer’s January 19, 2017
- Elementary students honor King January 19, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...