We received two form letters yesterday mailed from Portland, Ore., advising us that we may qualify for a “free” cellular phone. This offer also included “free” texting and we could select from three different plans with “free” long distance, “free” roaming and multiple other “free” benefits.
It even had a place where you could be referred for “free” service by a friend. It went on to say that we could get a “free” cell phone if we had an annual income of over $52,000. In the fine print it went on to say that this was a federal program, in other words, it is taxpayer funded. Need I say more?
Gary D. Weathers
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...