Annie Pratt obituary
Annie B. Mosley Pratt, 82, of New Albany, died March 18, 2012 at her home.
Survivors include four children, Sarah Ruth Graham, Sarah Catherine Bails, Hugh Wesley Pratt and Larry Pratt, all of New Albany; eight siblings, Joe Edward Mosley of Peoria, Ralph Mosley, Sam Mosley and Onzie Gray, all of New Albany, Charles Gray of Myrtle, Willie Ed Gray of Jackson, Mary Ann Pullium of Racine, Wisc. and Roger Gray of Gulfport; 15 grandchildren, 19 great-grandchildren, seven great-great-grandchildren and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation will be from 1 to 8 p.m., Friday at the funeral home.
Services will be at 2:30 p.m., Saturday, March 24, 2012 at Beaver Dam M.B. Church. Interment will be in church cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Division Dominance January 17, 2017
- Museum to have program on Mississippi quotations Thursday January 18, 2017
- County unemployment remains among state’s lowest at 4 percent January 18, 2017
- ‘Miracle’ continues to benefit police January 18, 2017
- King program promotes unity for all January 18, 2017
- Lady Urchin Power January 21, 2017
- Back in Business: New Albany rejoining Union County Tournament in 2018 January 20, 2017
- Playoff bound January 20, 2017
- Speller Owen Cotton wins ‘olympian’ victory January 19, 2017
- New candidate enters Ward One race January 19, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...