Annie Pratt obituary
Annie B. Mosley Pratt, 82, of New Albany, died March 18, 2012 at her home.
Survivors include four children, Sarah Ruth Graham, Sarah Catherine Bails, Hugh Wesley Pratt and Larry Pratt, all of New Albany; eight siblings, Joe Edward Mosley of Peoria, Ralph Mosley, Sam Mosley and Onzie Gray, all of New Albany, Charles Gray of Myrtle, Willie Ed Gray of Jackson, Mary Ann Pullium of Racine, Wisc. and Roger Gray of Gulfport; 15 grandchildren, 19 great-grandchildren, seven great-great-grandchildren and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation will be from 1 to 8 p.m., Friday at the funeral home.
Services will be at 2:30 p.m., Saturday, March 24, 2012 at Beaver Dam M.B. Church. Interment will be in church cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Blood donations urgently needed in the final weeks of summer August 23, 2016
- Local resident report being victim of jury duty scam August 25, 2016
- Tanglefoot Trail good, but needs more signs August 25, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes August 25, 2016
- Eastern Lights August 25, 2016
- Friday Night Lights: Deep ball upends Bulldogs August 26, 2016
- Urchins tame the Lions in shutout win August 25, 2016
- Easy riding ahead August 25, 2016
- County schools still among top in state August 25, 2016
- Rickey Scaggs to headline Tallahatchie RiverFest in Oct. August 25, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...