Annie Pratt obituary
Annie B. Mosley Pratt, 82, of New Albany, died March 18, 2012 at her home.
Survivors include four children, Sarah Ruth Graham, Sarah Catherine Bails, Hugh Wesley Pratt and Larry Pratt, all of New Albany; eight siblings, Joe Edward Mosley of Peoria, Ralph Mosley, Sam Mosley and Onzie Gray, all of New Albany, Charles Gray of Myrtle, Willie Ed Gray of Jackson, Mary Ann Pullium of Racine, Wisc. and Roger Gray of Gulfport; 15 grandchildren, 19 great-grandchildren, seven great-great-grandchildren and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation will be from 1 to 8 p.m., Friday at the funeral home.
Services will be at 2:30 p.m., Saturday, March 24, 2012 at Beaver Dam M.B. Church. Interment will be in church cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...