Carolyn Freiday obituary
Carolyn Shirley Freiday, 71, of Aiken, S.C., formerly of Union County, died Monday, March 19, 2012 in Aiken, South Carolina.
She was born Sept. 3, 1940 to Cap and Martha Wilder Shirley.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 1, 2012 at Macedonia Baptist Church in Myrtle with Billy Foley officiating. United Funeral Service is in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her husband, Thomas J. Freiday, Sr.; a son, Thomas J. Freiday, Jr.; a daughter, Terri Freiday Nolan, all of Aiken, S.C.; two brothers, James (Shirley) Shirley and Ray Shirley, both of Myrtle; four grandchildren: Dana Nolan, Richard Nolan III, Matthew (Tiffany) Jowers and Kevin Jowers; and several nieces and nephews.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by five sisters and four brothers.
In lieu of flowers, please make donations in her memory to Macedonia Baptist Church. 1033 CR 19, Myrtle, MS 38650.
About Chris Elkins
- Overtime magic January 13, 2017
- Lee selected for Alcorn nursing program January 18, 2017
- Hillcrest Baptist Church to host Night to Shine Prom for people with special needs January 18, 2017
- Museum to have program on Mississippi quotations Thursday January 18, 2017
- County unemployment remains among state’s lowest at 4 percent January 18, 2017
- Speller Owen Cotton wins ‘olympian’ victory January 19, 2017
- New candidate enters Ward One race January 19, 2017
- Weather Service to visit as part of severe storm awareness, training January 19, 2017
- Planning can save 15 percent at grocer’s January 19, 2017
- Elementary students honor King January 19, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...