Carolyn Freiday obituary
Carolyn Shirley Freiday, 71, of Aiken, S.C., formerly of Union County, died Monday, March 19, 2012 in Aiken, South Carolina.
She was born Sept. 3, 1940 to Cap and Martha Wilder Shirley.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 1, 2012 at Macedonia Baptist Church in Myrtle with Billy Foley officiating. United Funeral Service is in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her husband, Thomas J. Freiday, Sr.; a son, Thomas J. Freiday, Jr.; a daughter, Terri Freiday Nolan, all of Aiken, S.C.; two brothers, James (Shirley) Shirley and Ray Shirley, both of Myrtle; four grandchildren: Dana Nolan, Richard Nolan III, Matthew (Tiffany) Jowers and Kevin Jowers; and several nieces and nephews.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by five sisters and four brothers.
In lieu of flowers, please make donations in her memory to Macedonia Baptist Church. 1033 CR 19, Myrtle, MS 38650.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...