Carolyn Freiday obituary
Carolyn Shirley Freiday, 71, of Aiken, S.C., formerly of Union County, died Monday, March 19, 2012 in Aiken, South Carolina.
She was born Sept. 3, 1940 to Cap and Martha Wilder Shirley.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 1, 2012 at Macedonia Baptist Church in Myrtle with Billy Foley officiating. United Funeral Service is in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her husband, Thomas J. Freiday, Sr.; a son, Thomas J. Freiday, Jr.; a daughter, Terri Freiday Nolan, all of Aiken, S.C.; two brothers, James (Shirley) Shirley and Ray Shirley, both of Myrtle; four grandchildren: Dana Nolan, Richard Nolan III, Matthew (Tiffany) Jowers and Kevin Jowers; and several nieces and nephews.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by five sisters and four brothers.
In lieu of flowers, please make donations in her memory to Macedonia Baptist Church. 1033 CR 19, Myrtle, MS 38650.
About Chris Elkins
- Blood donations urgently needed in the final weeks of summer August 23, 2016
- Local resident report being victim of jury duty scam August 25, 2016
- Tanglefoot Trail good, but needs more signs August 25, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes August 25, 2016
- Eastern Lights August 25, 2016
- Friday Night Lights: Deep ball upends Bulldogs August 26, 2016
- Urchins tame the Lions in shutout win August 25, 2016
- Easy riding ahead August 25, 2016
- County schools still among top in state August 25, 2016
- Rickey Scaggs to headline Tallahatchie RiverFest in Oct. August 25, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...