Carolyn Freiday obituary
Carolyn Shirley Freiday, 71, of Aiken, S.C., formerly of Union County, died Monday, March 19, 2012 in Aiken, South Carolina.
She was born Sept. 3, 1940 to Cap and Martha Wilder Shirley.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 1, 2012 at Macedonia Baptist Church in Myrtle with Billy Foley officiating. United Funeral Service is in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her husband, Thomas J. Freiday, Sr.; a son, Thomas J. Freiday, Jr.; a daughter, Terri Freiday Nolan, all of Aiken, S.C.; two brothers, James (Shirley) Shirley and Ray Shirley, both of Myrtle; four grandchildren: Dana Nolan, Richard Nolan III, Matthew (Tiffany) Jowers and Kevin Jowers; and several nieces and nephews.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by five sisters and four brothers.
In lieu of flowers, please make donations in her memory to Macedonia Baptist Church. 1033 CR 19, Myrtle, MS 38650.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...