Debra Hall obituary
Deborah Daphine Hall, 54, of Cleveland, Tenn., passed away Thursday, April 5, 2012.
She attended church at The Dwelling Place in Cleveland, Tenn.
Funeral services were held at 7 p.m. on Monday, April 9, 2012 at the T. L. Lowery Global Ministry Center with Pastor Jamie Tuttle, Dr. T. L. Lowery and Pastor Mark Castro officiating. The family received friends from 2 to 7 p.m. at the ministry center prior to the service.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m., Thursday, April 12, 2012, at United Funeral Service in New Albany with the Rev. Jack Ezell officiating. Interment will follow in Glenfield Memorial Park. The family will receive friends from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home in New Albany.
She is survived by her husband David Hall, her son Michael A. Hall both of Cleveland, TN, her father Thomas Stanford, her sister Rebecca Mayo (Alton), and nephew Andy Mayo all of New Albany.
She was preceded in death by her mother Shirley Daphine Raines Stanford, and nephew Private Barry Wayne Mayo who was killed in action while serving in Iraq.
Pallbearers will be Danny Burch, Tommy Burch, Tommy Raines, Doug Raines, Joe Raymond Jennings, and Eddie Rodgers.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...