Debra Hall obituary
Deborah Daphine Hall, 54, of Cleveland, Tenn., passed away Thursday, April 5, 2012.
She attended church at The Dwelling Place in Cleveland, Tenn.
Funeral services were held at 7 p.m. on Monday, April 9, 2012 at the T. L. Lowery Global Ministry Center with Pastor Jamie Tuttle, Dr. T. L. Lowery and Pastor Mark Castro officiating. The family received friends from 2 to 7 p.m. at the ministry center prior to the service.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m., Thursday, April 12, 2012, at United Funeral Service in New Albany with the Rev. Jack Ezell officiating. Interment will follow in Glenfield Memorial Park. The family will receive friends from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home in New Albany.
She is survived by her husband David Hall, her son Michael A. Hall both of Cleveland, TN, her father Thomas Stanford, her sister Rebecca Mayo (Alton), and nephew Andy Mayo all of New Albany.
She was preceded in death by her mother Shirley Daphine Raines Stanford, and nephew Private Barry Wayne Mayo who was killed in action while serving in Iraq.
Pallbearers will be Danny Burch, Tommy Burch, Tommy Raines, Doug Raines, Joe Raymond Jennings, and Eddie Rodgers.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- Register now for NEMCC spring classes December 6, 2016
- Thanks for keeping ‘Sharing at Christmas’ something to look forward to December 6, 2016
- We still need help to Share at Christmas December 6, 2016
- Officials welcome funding for expanded emergency communications December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- MEC’s Mississippi Connection tour visiting here Wednesday December 6, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems
- MEC’s Mississippi Connection tour visiting here Wednesday