Debra Hall obituary
Deborah Daphine Hall, 54, of Cleveland, Tenn., passed away Thursday, April 5, 2012.
She attended church at The Dwelling Place in Cleveland, Tenn.
Funeral services were held at 7 p.m. on Monday, April 9, 2012 at the T. L. Lowery Global Ministry Center with Pastor Jamie Tuttle, Dr. T. L. Lowery and Pastor Mark Castro officiating. The family received friends from 2 to 7 p.m. at the ministry center prior to the service.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m., Thursday, April 12, 2012, at United Funeral Service in New Albany with the Rev. Jack Ezell officiating. Interment will follow in Glenfield Memorial Park. The family will receive friends from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home in New Albany.
She is survived by her husband David Hall, her son Michael A. Hall both of Cleveland, TN, her father Thomas Stanford, her sister Rebecca Mayo (Alton), and nephew Andy Mayo all of New Albany.
She was preceded in death by her mother Shirley Daphine Raines Stanford, and nephew Private Barry Wayne Mayo who was killed in action while serving in Iraq.
Pallbearers will be Danny Burch, Tommy Burch, Tommy Raines, Doug Raines, Joe Raymond Jennings, and Eddie Rodgers.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series