Dennis Duggar obituary
Dennis Lynn Duggar 57, of New Albany, died Friday March 23, 2012 at his residence.
He was born in Union County on May 15, 1954 to Myles Allen Duggar and Dorothy Fay Dye Duggar. He worked in operations at Sonoco Products in Memphis, Tenn. He loved music and played the piano and key boards, he composed music and liked to sing. He loved deer hunting and fishing.
Services were at 2 p.m., Monday, March 26, 2012 at United Funeral Service with Bro. Brownie Tohill and Bro. Earl Cooper officiating. Interment was in the Pleasant Hill Cemetery. United Funeral Service was in charge of arrangements.
Suvivors include his mother Dorothy (Dot) McMillen of New Albany; one son, Justin Ross Duggar of Memphis, Tenn.,; one sister, Lana Holt (Tim) of New Albany; one brother, David Allen Duggar (Tresa) of Olive Branch; two grandchildren, James Duggar and Kinsy Duggar of Memphis, Tenn.
He was preceded in death by his father, Allen Duggar.
Pallbearers were Lee Allen Holt, Timothy Allen Holt, Jason Hubbard Willard, Sidney Trapper, Kenny Stroud, Terry Duggar and Wayne Dye.
Visitation was from 11 a.m. to service time Monday.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...