Jewel Hall obituary
Jewel Paralee Hill Hall, 96, of New Albany, died Tuesday, April 3, 21012 at Baptist Memorial Hospital – Union County.
She was born June 29, 1915 in Union County to the late Alexander and Lila Turner Hill. She was a homemaker and enjoyed fishing, gardening and spending time with her grandchildren. She was a member of Martin Baptist Church.
Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, April 6, 2012 at United Funeral Service with Rev. Andy Russell, Rev. Mike Johnson and Rev. Chip Johnson officiating. Interment will be in Martin Cemetery. United Funeral Service is in charge of the arrangements.
She is survived by two daughters, Dorothy Gregory and Mary Lou Raines (Johnny); two sons, Paul Hall (Pat) and Charles Hall (Lana), all of New Albany; 16 grandchildren; 31 great grandchildren and numerous great-great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Ernest Hall; one daughter, Joyce Andrews, and two sons-in-law, Hershel Gregory and Herbert Andrews.
Pallbearers will be Brad Raines, John Raines, Mickey Hall, Jeff Hall, Ryan Hall, Johnny Gregory, Bill Gregory and Scott Gregory.
Visitation was from 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...