Jewel Hall obituary
Jewel Paralee Hill Hall, 96, of New Albany, died Tuesday, April 3, 21012 at Baptist Memorial Hospital – Union County.
She was born June 29, 1915 in Union County to the late Alexander and Lila Turner Hill. She was a homemaker and enjoyed fishing, gardening and spending time with her grandchildren. She was a member of Martin Baptist Church.
Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, April 6, 2012 at United Funeral Service with Rev. Andy Russell, Rev. Mike Johnson and Rev. Chip Johnson officiating. Interment will be in Martin Cemetery. United Funeral Service is in charge of the arrangements.
She is survived by two daughters, Dorothy Gregory and Mary Lou Raines (Johnny); two sons, Paul Hall (Pat) and Charles Hall (Lana), all of New Albany; 16 grandchildren; 31 great grandchildren and numerous great-great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Ernest Hall; one daughter, Joyce Andrews, and two sons-in-law, Hershel Gregory and Herbert Andrews.
Pallbearers will be Brad Raines, John Raines, Mickey Hall, Jeff Hall, Ryan Hall, Johnny Gregory, Bill Gregory and Scott Gregory.
Visitation was from 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...