Jewel Hall obituary
Jewel Paralee Hill Hall, 96, of New Albany, died Tuesday, April 3, 21012 at Baptist Memorial Hospital – Union County.
She was born June 29, 1915 in Union County to the late Alexander and Lila Turner Hill. She was a homemaker and enjoyed fishing, gardening and spending time with her grandchildren. She was a member of Martin Baptist Church.
Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, April 6, 2012 at United Funeral Service with Rev. Andy Russell, Rev. Mike Johnson and Rev. Chip Johnson officiating. Interment will be in Martin Cemetery. United Funeral Service is in charge of the arrangements.
She is survived by two daughters, Dorothy Gregory and Mary Lou Raines (Johnny); two sons, Paul Hall (Pat) and Charles Hall (Lana), all of New Albany; 16 grandchildren; 31 great grandchildren and numerous great-great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Ernest Hall; one daughter, Joyce Andrews, and two sons-in-law, Hershel Gregory and Herbert Andrews.
Pallbearers will be Brad Raines, John Raines, Mickey Hall, Jeff Hall, Ryan Hall, Johnny Gregory, Bill Gregory and Scott Gregory.
Visitation was from 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...