Justin Wilder obituary
Justin Wilder, 21, of Corning, Ark., died Friday, Mar. 30 in Cardwell, Mo.
He was born in Pocahontas, Ark., on Nov. 24, 1990. He was a full-time student at Black River Technical College in Pocahontas, Ark. and was employed by Farm Services, Inc. He enjoyed spending time with family, friends and his pets, fishing, and attending church where he was very active at both Success First Baptist Church in Success, Ark. and First Baptist Church of Caraway, Ark.
Services were at 2 p.m., Monday, April 2, 2012, at Ermert Funeral Home in Corning, Ark. Interment will be in the Corning Cemetery.
He is survived by his parents Jerry and Debbie Wilder of Corning, Ark.; his girlfriend Kara Stevens of Caraway, Ark.; brothers, Eric Wilder his wife Jessica and children Carter, Noah and Eva of Myrtle, and Jerry Wilder, Jr. his wife and sons of Phenix City, Ala.; sister, Amy Michelle Cochran and her sons of Success, grandmother Velma Roofe of Corning and several uncles, aunts, cousins and friends.
He was preceded in death by his Grandpa W.T. Roofe and grandparents Isaac and Mable Wilder.
Visitation was from 6 to 9 p.m., Sunday at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...