Justin Wilder obituary
Justin Wilder, 21, of Corning, Ark., died Friday, Mar. 30 in Cardwell, Mo.
He was born in Pocahontas, Ark., on Nov. 24, 1990. He was a full-time student at Black River Technical College in Pocahontas, Ark. and was employed by Farm Services, Inc. He enjoyed spending time with family, friends and his pets, fishing, and attending church where he was very active at both Success First Baptist Church in Success, Ark. and First Baptist Church of Caraway, Ark.
Services were at 2 p.m., Monday, April 2, 2012, at Ermert Funeral Home in Corning, Ark. Interment will be in the Corning Cemetery.
He is survived by his parents Jerry and Debbie Wilder of Corning, Ark.; his girlfriend Kara Stevens of Caraway, Ark.; brothers, Eric Wilder his wife Jessica and children Carter, Noah and Eva of Myrtle, and Jerry Wilder, Jr. his wife and sons of Phenix City, Ala.; sister, Amy Michelle Cochran and her sons of Success, grandmother Velma Roofe of Corning and several uncles, aunts, cousins and friends.
He was preceded in death by his Grandpa W.T. Roofe and grandparents Isaac and Mable Wilder.
Visitation was from 6 to 9 p.m., Sunday at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...