Justin Wilder obituary
Justin Wilder, 21, of Corning, Ark., died Friday, Mar. 30 in Cardwell, Mo.
He was born in Pocahontas, Ark., on Nov. 24, 1990. He was a full-time student at Black River Technical College in Pocahontas, Ark. and was employed by Farm Services, Inc. He enjoyed spending time with family, friends and his pets, fishing, and attending church where he was very active at both Success First Baptist Church in Success, Ark. and First Baptist Church of Caraway, Ark.
Services were at 2 p.m., Monday, April 2, 2012, at Ermert Funeral Home in Corning, Ark. Interment will be in the Corning Cemetery.
He is survived by his parents Jerry and Debbie Wilder of Corning, Ark.; his girlfriend Kara Stevens of Caraway, Ark.; brothers, Eric Wilder his wife Jessica and children Carter, Noah and Eva of Myrtle, and Jerry Wilder, Jr. his wife and sons of Phenix City, Ala.; sister, Amy Michelle Cochran and her sons of Success, grandmother Velma Roofe of Corning and several uncles, aunts, cousins and friends.
He was preceded in death by his Grandpa W.T. Roofe and grandparents Isaac and Mable Wilder.
Visitation was from 6 to 9 p.m., Sunday at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...