Lanny H. Kyle Jr. obituary
Lanny H. Kyle Jr., 53, of Oxford, a 25-year-employee with AT&T, Electronic Tech, died Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at his home.
He was an avid deer and turkey hunter, fisherman. He was a member of the Conservation League, Cottonwood Point in Big Island, Ark. and Cypress Creek in Oxford. He also loved to dove hunt at Johnson Bottom in Lula. He was a long time member of CWA#3510. He had multiple advanced training with AT&T telecommunication. He was a member of Oakhurst Baptist Church.
Funeral services were 11 a.m. Thursday, March 15, 2012 at Meredith-Nowell Funeral Home in Clarksdale with burial in the Oakridge Cemetery. Meredith-Nowell Funeral Home in Clarksdale handled the arrangements.
Survivors include: wife, Carla (Rucker) Pittman Kyle of Oxford. mother, Christine Robertson Kyle of Clarksdale; two sons, James Trey (Lauren) Pittman of Frisco, Texas, and Joseph H. Pittman of Cleveland.
He was Preceded in death by his dad Lanny H. Kyle Sr. and brother Scott Kyle.
Visitation was from 5 to 7 p.m., Wednesday at the funeral home.
Memorials may be sent to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...