Melvin Q. Gresham obituary
Melvin Q. Gresham, 89, of Ashland, died Friday, March 16, 2012, at his home in Ashland.
Survivors include his son, Glenn Gresham of Ashland; his daughters, Juanita Childers of Ashland, Linda Gambrell of Tupelo, Shelia Smith of Ripley and Penny Poff of Ashland; two brothers, one sister, grandchildren, 25 great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild.
Visitation was from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday at the church.
Services were at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 18, 2012 at Ashland Baptist Church with Randy Smith and Dr. Gerald Hodges officiating. Interment was in Ashland Cemetery. Holly Springs Funeral Home was in charge of the arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Clerk’s office open for absentee voting Saturday morning October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...