Robbie Roberts obituary
Robbie Irene Hall Roberts, 80, died Monday, April 9, 2012 at her residence.
She was born Nov. 8, 1931 in Tippah County to the late Robert Ellis Hall and Myrtle Irene Clark. She was a homemaker, and a member of the Glenfield Baptist Church. She loved to quilt, and babysitting her grandkids.
Services will be 11 a.m. Thursday, April 12, 2012 at Glenfield Baptist Church with the Rev. Jerry Lowery and the Rev. Jeff Lawrence officiating. Interment will be in the Glenfield Memorial Park. United Funeral Service in New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by two daughters Gail Roberts Willard (Terry) and Darlene Roberts McDonald (Keith) both of New Albany, three sisters Helon Cook, Priscilla Goolsby, and Faye Stanford all of Ripley, two brothers Carlton Hall and Drew Hall both of Jackson, nine grandchildren Jeff Willard (Julie), Lane Willard (Brittany), Sugi Wiltcher (Kurt), Lindsay Lawson (John David), Logan McDonald, Lauren McDonald, Brian McDonald, Pete Roberts (Ashley), and Jessica Lewis (Jim), and nine great grandchildren Reese Roberts, Kaylea Lawson, Sierra Robbins, Ethan McDonald, Emma Grace Speck, Tucker Lewis, Dylan Lewis, Katie Lewis, and Haley Page.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Lowell Ray Roberts, Sr., a son Lowell Ray Roberts, Jr, two sisters Leone Stanford and Arah Hall, and two brothers Wayne Hall and Robert Hall.
Pallbearers will be Jeff Willard, “Pete” Lowell Ray Roberts III, Brian McDonald, Logan McDonald, Jim Lewis, John David Lawson, Kurt Wiltcher, and Lane Willard. Honorary pallbearers will be the deacons of the Glenfield Baptist Church.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. The body will lie in state at the church from 10 to 11 a.m. Thursday.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- The Playhouse July 28, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert