Roger Bowling obituary
Roger Carnell Bowling, 71, of Myrtle in Union County, died March 7, 2012 in Virginia Beach, Va.
He was the son of the late Cecil and Ivell Bowling. He graduated from Macedonia High School in 1958 and Mississippi State University in 1963. Roger retired from the Army Corps of Engineers in 2007 after 44 years of federal service.
Roger is survived by a daughter, Emily Bowling Berry of Virginia Beach, Va. and two sons, Alex Bowling of Virginia Beach, Va. and Brad Bowling of Indiana.
A memorial service will be held at Macedonia Baptist Church at 1 p.m. on Saturday, March 31, 2012 with Bill Foley officiating. The family will receive friends at the church one hour prior to the service.
About Chris Elkins
- Macedonia news October 18, 2016
- Cancer patients, families, caregivers need our prayers October 25, 2016
- McCullough joins ACT 30+ Club at New Albany High School October 25, 2016
- ‘Bespoke’ open for business October 25, 2016
- Hurricane news October 25, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...