Vivian McClung obituary
Vivian Dale Hall McClung, 77, of Brentwood, Tenn., died March 17, 2012.
She lived a full and adventurous life from the cotton fields of Mississippi to being a world traveler.
She is survived by a son, Kevin (Kim) McClung of Brentwood, Tenn.; a sister, Edith Bloom of Houston, Texas; two grandchildren, Sara and Austin McClung.
Memorial services will be conducted at 4 p.m., Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at Williamson Memorial Funeral Home with Jim Taylor officiating. Williamson Memorial Funeral Home of Franklin, Tenn. is in charge of arrangements.
Visitation will be one hour prior to the service at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...