Vivian McClung obituary
Vivian Dale Hall McClung, 77, of Brentwood, Tenn., died March 17, 2012.
She lived a full and adventurous life from the cotton fields of Mississippi to being a world traveler.
She is survived by a son, Kevin (Kim) McClung of Brentwood, Tenn.; a sister, Edith Bloom of Houston, Texas; two grandchildren, Sara and Austin McClung.
Memorial services will be conducted at 4 p.m., Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at Williamson Memorial Funeral Home with Jim Taylor officiating. Williamson Memorial Funeral Home of Franklin, Tenn. is in charge of arrangements.
Visitation will be one hour prior to the service at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...