Vivian McClung obituary
Vivian Dale Hall McClung, 77, of Brentwood, Tenn., died March 17, 2012.
She lived a full and adventurous life from the cotton fields of Mississippi to being a world traveler.
She is survived by a son, Kevin (Kim) McClung of Brentwood, Tenn.; a sister, Edith Bloom of Houston, Texas; two grandchildren, Sara and Austin McClung.
Memorial services will be conducted at 4 p.m., Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at Williamson Memorial Funeral Home with Jim Taylor officiating. Williamson Memorial Funeral Home of Franklin, Tenn. is in charge of arrangements.
Visitation will be one hour prior to the service at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes September 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights September 29, 2016
- The Playhouse September 29, 2016
- New web site allows better public access to campaign finance reports September 29, 2016
- East Union Attendance Center 2016 Homecoming Court September 29, 2016
- City sales revenue continues upswing September 29, 2016
- First solar energy farm here gets PSC approval September 29, 2016
- Ignoring burn ban can cost you money September 29, 2016
- BNA Bank converting former bus station into new mortgage center September 29, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...