Vivian McClung obituary
Vivian Dale Hall McClung, 77, of Brentwood, Tenn., died March 17, 2012.
She lived a full and adventurous life from the cotton fields of Mississippi to being a world traveler.
She is survived by a son, Kevin (Kim) McClung of Brentwood, Tenn.; a sister, Edith Bloom of Houston, Texas; two grandchildren, Sara and Austin McClung.
Memorial services will be conducted at 4 p.m., Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at Williamson Memorial Funeral Home with Jim Taylor officiating. Williamson Memorial Funeral Home of Franklin, Tenn. is in charge of arrangements.
Visitation will be one hour prior to the service at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...