Bulldog standout to transfer to West Virginia school
Amid hightened interest in recruiting last season, former New Albany power forward Moses Kingsley will transfer to a prepatory school in West Virginia.
The Recruit Scoop mentioned the transfer through its Twitter account on Monday, stating that Kingsley will spend his senior year at Huntington Prep in Huntington, West Virginia.
Kingsley, who is attending an NBA camp this week, is ranked number 37 for the class of 2013, fourth for his position and averaged 12.4 points and 10.5 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs last season.
“Moses has informed us he plans to transfer to Huntington Prep in West Virginia,” New Albany athletic director Shane Sanderson said. “Moses has been an outstanding student athlete on and off the court at New Albany. As disappointed as we are to lose him, we support his decision and wish him nothing but the best.”
Huntington Prep finished last season with a 24-2 record, losing two games by a total of six points. The Express are the top ranked team in West Virginia and also held a national ranking, number 43 at the end of the season.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...