Allred, Kirk to wed July 28
Mike and Tammi Willard of New Albany announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Megan Michele Allred, to Justin Michael Kirk, son of Joe and Robin McDonald and Mike and Angela Kirk of New Albany.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Steve and Debbie Taylor and Francis Willard of New Albany. She is a 2010 graduate of Myrtle High School and is employed as the administrative assistant for the New Albany Park Commission.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Landreth and Margaret Murphree of New Albany and the late Kenneth and Imogene Kirk. He is a 2008 graduate West Union Attendance Center and attended the University of Mississippi, majoring in business. He is employed as a sales manager for Community Ford in New Albany.
The wedding will be held at 6 p.m. on Saturday, July 28, 2012, at New Hope Baptist Church with Bro. Randy Futral and Bro. Louie Williams presiding. A reception will follow at the home of Mike and Angela Kirk in Myrtle.
Family and friends are invited to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- Hurricane news January 10, 2017
- Election commissioners take oath of office January 12, 2017
- Letter: Progress only happens when we all work together January 12, 2017
- Cong. Kelly named to Armed Services, Agriculture committees January 12, 2017
- Eastern Lights January 12, 2017
- Overtime magic January 13, 2017
- City school superintendent Jackie Ford to retire January 12, 2017
- 2017 Ingomar Homecoming Court January 12, 2017
- City school board seats newest member January 12, 2017
- Museum program sure to be ‘quotable’ January 12, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...