ICC event set July 24
A Connection Day/adult orientation session is scheduled for July 24 from 4-7 p.m. in the Student Services Building at the Itawamba Community College Tupelo Campus (2176 South Eason Blvd.).
The session is designed for adult students to become familiar with ICC and sign up for fall semester classes.
Highlights of the session will include meeting with an academic or career and technical counselor, registration, discussion of ACT and placement scores, financial aid application, fees and ID card. Presentations will focus on how to choose a career, how to be a successful student, the GO2ICC Portal and Blackboard and a general information session. Child care services will be provided.
For more information, call Carla Rose at (662) 620-5137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Marcus Simmons at (662) 620-5314 or email email@example.com.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...