ICC event set July 24
A Connection Day/adult orientation session is scheduled for July 24 from 4-7 p.m. in the Student Services Building at the Itawamba Community College Tupelo Campus (2176 South Eason Blvd.).
The session is designed for adult students to become familiar with ICC and sign up for fall semester classes.
Highlights of the session will include meeting with an academic or career and technical counselor, registration, discussion of ACT and placement scores, financial aid application, fees and ID card. Presentations will focus on how to choose a career, how to be a successful student, the GO2ICC Portal and Blackboard and a general information session. Child care services will be provided.
For more information, call Carla Rose at (662) 620-5137 or email email@example.com or Marcus Simmons at (662) 620-5314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...