ICC event set July 24
A Connection Day/adult orientation session is scheduled for July 24 from 4-7 p.m. in the Student Services Building at the Itawamba Community College Tupelo Campus (2176 South Eason Blvd.).
The session is designed for adult students to become familiar with ICC and sign up for fall semester classes.
Highlights of the session will include meeting with an academic or career and technical counselor, registration, discussion of ACT and placement scores, financial aid application, fees and ID card. Presentations will focus on how to choose a career, how to be a successful student, the GO2ICC Portal and Blackboard and a general information session. Child care services will be provided.
For more information, call Carla Rose at (662) 620-5137 or email email@example.com or Marcus Simmons at (662) 620-5314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes September 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights September 29, 2016
- The Playhouse September 29, 2016
- New web site allows better public access to campaign finance reports September 29, 2016
- East Union Attendance Center 2016 Homecoming Court September 29, 2016
- City sales revenue continues upswing September 29, 2016
- First solar energy farm here gets PSC approval September 29, 2016
- Ignoring burn ban can cost you money September 29, 2016
- BNA Bank converting former bus station into new mortgage center September 29, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...