ICC event set July 24
A Connection Day/adult orientation session is scheduled for July 24 from 4-7 p.m. in the Student Services Building at the Itawamba Community College Tupelo Campus (2176 South Eason Blvd.).
The session is designed for adult students to become familiar with ICC and sign up for fall semester classes.
Highlights of the session will include meeting with an academic or career and technical counselor, registration, discussion of ACT and placement scores, financial aid application, fees and ID card. Presentations will focus on how to choose a career, how to be a successful student, the GO2ICC Portal and Blackboard and a general information session. Child care services will be provided.
For more information, call Carla Rose at (662) 620-5137 or email email@example.com or Marcus Simmons at (662) 620-5314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins host Hamilton in Thursday’s home opener August 25, 2016
- Macedonia news August 30, 2016
- Hurricane news August 30, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news August 30, 2016
- IRS warns of back-to-school scams; encourages students, parents, schools to stay alert August 30, 2016
- Local schools do well in ACT test results August 30, 2016
- County sets public hearing for coming year’s budget August 30, 2016
- Union County Health and Rehab receives top rating from CMS August 30, 2016
- American Legion to sponsor Patriot Day program Sept. 9 August 30, 2016
- Labor Day holiday to affect community services August 30, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...