M&A Grocery holds grand opening
A new grocery store aimed at the Hispanic population recently had their grand opening.
M and A Grocery, formerly Liborio’s Market, has been operating since February 1, but had been in the process of remodeling. With the remodeling complete, the store had its grand opening on June 23.
Co-owner Saul Murguia said that the store has gone through many changes as far as remodeling and cleaning, and have added various products, anything from beer to phone products to shampoo and cleaning supplies.
Murguia said the store has a fresh meat center and an on-staff butcher, as well as a produce center. The store also has an arrangement of pottery furnished through El Rinconcito in Memphis, Tenn., which is owned by Murguia’s sister.
Murguia said that although M and A is directored toward the Hispanic population, they have something to offer for everything.
“The purpose of the store is not to be a ‘one stop shop,” Murguia said. “The purpose is to offer a good product that other stores in the coummunity do not offer.”
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...