The Conlees were united July 7
Emily Ayers Adams, the daughter of Steve and Judy Ayers of Myrtle, Miss. married Jonathan Eric Conlee, the son of Terry and Vonnie Conlee of Pontotoc, on July 7, 2012 at Mt. Vernon Place in Tupelo with Judge Sadie Hollins officiating the ceremony.
The bride is the granddaughter of Joe and Victoria Rakestraw of Blue Springs and Montroy and Billie Ayers of Myrtle.
Emily is a 1999 graduate of Myrtle High School and is currently works as the assistant store manager of merchandising at Old Navy.
The groom is the grandson of Bill Eddington and Margee and Roy and Cornelia Conlee, all of Pontotoc.
Jonathan is a 2003 graduate of North Pontotoc High School and currently works as a production team member at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi in Blue Springs.
A reception was held following the ceremony at Mt. Vernon Place, located at 532 Road 1740, Tupelo. Friends and family were in attendance.
About Chris Elkins
- Division Dominance January 17, 2017
- Museum to have program on Mississippi quotations Thursday January 18, 2017
- County unemployment remains among state’s lowest at 4 percent January 18, 2017
- ‘Miracle’ continues to benefit police January 18, 2017
- King program promotes unity for all January 18, 2017
- Lady Urchin Power January 21, 2017
- Back in Business: New Albany rejoining Union County Tournament in 2018 January 20, 2017
- Playoff bound January 20, 2017
- Speller Owen Cotton wins ‘olympian’ victory January 19, 2017
- New candidate enters Ward One race January 19, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...