Eastern Lights, July 13, 2012
Well, another year has passed for me. Monday, July 2, was my 81st birthday. I had a good day with Anne and Rickey Glidewell, and Robbie, Robert, Sheyanne, and Lauren Frazier. Ann brought a cake and we had hamburgers with trimmings and watermelon.
Brad Coker spent most of the week with his grandmother Nannie Lee Coker. She said she really enjoyed the visit.
I met my brother, John, and his wife, Mary, Friday night at Nita’s Place in Blue Mountain for my birthday. We had an enjoyable time of fellowship.
Mr. and Mrs. Curtis Crumpton of Alabama visited Robert and Jean Benefield Saturday afternoon.
Shelby Easley visited here Saturday morning and brought along some beautiful tomatoes. Billy really knows how to grow a garden, just like his brother Paul.
Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church will be in revival July 16-18, with Brother Randy Hamilton as speaker. Brother Don Wilson is the pastor.
Keownville Baptist Church will be in revival July 13-15, with Brother Dana Williams as speaker. Brother Jerry Bishop is the pastor.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...