Eastern Lights, July 13, 2012
Well, another year has passed for me. Monday, July 2, was my 81st birthday. I had a good day with Anne and Rickey Glidewell, and Robbie, Robert, Sheyanne, and Lauren Frazier. Ann brought a cake and we had hamburgers with trimmings and watermelon.
Brad Coker spent most of the week with his grandmother Nannie Lee Coker. She said she really enjoyed the visit.
I met my brother, John, and his wife, Mary, Friday night at Nita’s Place in Blue Mountain for my birthday. We had an enjoyable time of fellowship.
Mr. and Mrs. Curtis Crumpton of Alabama visited Robert and Jean Benefield Saturday afternoon.
Shelby Easley visited here Saturday morning and brought along some beautiful tomatoes. Billy really knows how to grow a garden, just like his brother Paul.
Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church will be in revival July 16-18, with Brother Randy Hamilton as speaker. Brother Don Wilson is the pastor.
Keownville Baptist Church will be in revival July 13-15, with Brother Dana Williams as speaker. Brother Jerry Bishop is the pastor.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...