Applications available now for free/reduced meals in Union County Schools cafeterias
This year, the Union County School District announced a new secure service for Free/Reduced Meal Applications.
This is a quick and easy way to get the child/children’s application processed quickly and view their status. There is no charge for this service.
Starting July 17, 2012, the parent can go to the Union County School District web page (www.union.k12.ms.us) and enter all their children that are students in the Union County School District. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on School Lunch Application, Online Free and Reduced Application and follow the directions.
Each student is added on same form. When the application is submitted, the status of the student’s account will show up.
For further assistance call 662-534-1957.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...