Applications available now for free/reduced meals in Union County Schools cafeterias
This year, the Union County School District announced a new secure service for Free/Reduced Meal Applications.
This is a quick and easy way to get the child/children’s application processed quickly and view their status. There is no charge for this service.
Starting July 17, 2012, the parent can go to the Union County School District web page (www.union.k12.ms.us) and enter all their children that are students in the Union County School District. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on School Lunch Application, Online Free and Reduced Application and follow the directions.
Each student is added on same form. When the application is submitted, the status of the student’s account will show up.
For further assistance call 662-534-1957.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Faulkner readers urged to just ‘keep on goin’ September 22, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...