Applications available now for free/reduced meals in Union County Schools cafeterias
This year, the Union County School District announced a new secure service for Free/Reduced Meal Applications.
This is a quick and easy way to get the child/children’s application processed quickly and view their status. There is no charge for this service.
Starting July 17, 2012, the parent can go to the Union County School District web page (www.union.k12.ms.us) and enter all their children that are students in the Union County School District. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on School Lunch Application, Online Free and Reduced Application and follow the directions.
Each student is added on same form. When the application is submitted, the status of the student’s account will show up.
For further assistance call 662-534-1957.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- City officials: Do what you can now…but plan for the future December 1, 2016
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...