Applications available now for free/reduced meals in Union County Schools cafeterias
This year, the Union County School District announced a new secure service for Free/Reduced Meal Applications.
This is a quick and easy way to get the child/children’s application processed quickly and view their status. There is no charge for this service.
Starting July 17, 2012, the parent can go to the Union County School District web page (www.union.k12.ms.us) and enter all their children that are students in the Union County School District. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on School Lunch Application, Online Free and Reduced Application and follow the directions.
Each student is added on same form. When the application is submitted, the status of the student’s account will show up.
For further assistance call 662-534-1957.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins host Hamilton in Thursday’s home opener August 25, 2016
- Macedonia news August 30, 2016
- Hurricane news August 30, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news August 30, 2016
- IRS warns of back-to-school scams; encourages students, parents, schools to stay alert August 30, 2016
- Local schools do well in ACT test results August 30, 2016
- County sets public hearing for coming year’s budget August 30, 2016
- Union County Health and Rehab receives top rating from CMS August 30, 2016
- American Legion to sponsor Patriot Day program Sept. 9 August 30, 2016
- Labor Day holiday to affect community services August 30, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...