Center Hill News, July 17, 2012
Hello from Center Hill!
Please remember to bring items for Operation Christmas Child. We are needing wash cloths, soap, combs, hair brushes, toothpaste, and toothbrushes. If you are able to give, please do so.
Vacation Bible School at Center Hill will be July 23 – 27. Please make plans for your child to attend. We will have all types of activities each night for them and they are sure to have a great time and learn about God.
Homecoming has been scheduled for July 29, so if you are a current or former member of Center Hill, we would love for you to join us on this special day. We will be celebrating 99 years of Center Hill Baptist Church's establishment and will have preaching, eating, and singing with The Fishers of Men joining us.
Happy birthday to Mr. Ross Hodges on July 20!
Please remember the following in your prayers: Mrs. Mary Ellen Brazil, Mr. Frank and Mrs. Billie Hutcheson, Mrs. Frankie Lee Reeder, as well as many others.
I hope you all have a great week and God bless!
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins host Hamilton in Thursday’s home opener August 25, 2016
- Macedonia news August 30, 2016
- Hurricane news August 30, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news August 30, 2016
- IRS warns of back-to-school scams; encourages students, parents, schools to stay alert August 30, 2016
- Local schools do well in ACT test results August 30, 2016
- County sets public hearing for coming year’s budget August 30, 2016
- Union County Health and Rehab receives top rating from CMS August 30, 2016
- American Legion to sponsor Patriot Day program Sept. 9 August 30, 2016
- Labor Day holiday to affect community services August 30, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...