Dixon, Adams to wed July 21
Buddy and Sandy Dixon of Ingomar, MS, announce the engagement of their daughter, Amber Nicole Dixon to Michael Shayne Adams, son of Mike and Ann Adams of Sherman, MS.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of George and Ginny Dixon, Sarah Kern, and Steve and Joyce Fitzgerald, all of Ingomar.
She is a 2006 graduate of Ingomar High School and a 2010 graduate of Blue Mountain College with a Bachelor of Science degree. She received a Cardiac Sonographer Certificate from Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare in Memphis in March 2012.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Janice Adams and the late Marty Adams of Sherman, Harvey Gene and Nancy McBrayer of Guntown, and Wayne and Edith Vuncannon of Booneville.
He is a 2005 graduate of North Pontotoc High School and 2010 graduate of Blue Mountain College with a Bachelor of Science degree. He was a member of the first men’s basketball team of BMC. He is employed by Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi.
The couple will exchange vows at 7:30 p.m. July 21, 2012, at the private lake of Randy and Christy Wall. A reception will follow. Family and friends are invited.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...