Dixon, Adams to wed July 21
Buddy and Sandy Dixon of Ingomar, MS, announce the engagement of their daughter, Amber Nicole Dixon to Michael Shayne Adams, son of Mike and Ann Adams of Sherman, MS.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of George and Ginny Dixon, Sarah Kern, and Steve and Joyce Fitzgerald, all of Ingomar.
She is a 2006 graduate of Ingomar High School and a 2010 graduate of Blue Mountain College with a Bachelor of Science degree. She received a Cardiac Sonographer Certificate from Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare in Memphis in March 2012.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Janice Adams and the late Marty Adams of Sherman, Harvey Gene and Nancy McBrayer of Guntown, and Wayne and Edith Vuncannon of Booneville.
He is a 2005 graduate of North Pontotoc High School and 2010 graduate of Blue Mountain College with a Bachelor of Science degree. He was a member of the first men’s basketball team of BMC. He is employed by Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi.
The couple will exchange vows at 7:30 p.m. July 21, 2012, at the private lake of Randy and Christy Wall. A reception will follow. Family and friends are invited.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series