Mary Gilbert Obituary
Mary Marie “Cricket” Gilbert, 74, of New Albany, died July 10, 2012 at Baptist Memorial Hospital – Union County.
Survivors include two brothers, her caregiver, a sister-in-law, a special nephew and a host of nieces, a nephew and other family and friends.
Visitation was from 1 to 6 p.m., Friday at Serenity Chapel in New Albany.
Services were at 1 p.m., Saturday, July 14, 2012 at Serenity Chapel in New Albany with Rev. Joe Waldrop officiating. Interment was at Union Prospect Cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany was in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...