New Albany High School students can pick up school schedules July 25-26
Seniors and Juniors are asked to pick up schedules and make any necessary changes on Wednesday, July 25 from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Sophomores and Freshmen are asked to pick up schedules and make any necessary changes on Thursday, July 26 from 8:30 – 3:30 p.m.
In order for students to receive their schedules, they are required to bring two proofs of residency dated within the last 30 days (copy of a utility bill, mortgage/lease document or receipt, parent/guardian driver’s license or state ID, insurance statement, or car registration) for their cumulative file.
This is a state requirement that schools have up-to-date proofs of residency annually on all students. These proofs of residency must include name of the parent/guardian and a current address.
Also, be prepared to pay any unpaid fees from the 2011-12 school year in order to receive a schedule.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...