Northeast to offer various summer classes
Northeast Mississippi Community College plans to ffocer a “Babysitting skills for teens” class, a CPR class, and a class on Dyslexia this summer.
Northeast’ Office of Continuing Education will offer a “Babysitting skills for teens” class on July 23 and July 24.
During the two-day class, potential babysitters will learn the necessary skills needed to babysit. From learning how to diaper and bathe a child, to proper dress and how to stay focused during a babysitting session, potential babysitters will learn valuable lessons of each.
Northeast’s class will also teach those in attendance about how to respond to a medicalemergency with first aid and CPR along with how to collect the necessary emergency contacts.
Each participant will also learn new ways of engaging children through supervised activities. Class runs from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. each day and cost for the class is $35.
For more information on how to register for the “Babysitting skills for teens,” contact the Office of Continuing Education at 662-720-7296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Registration is required for all continuing education classes.
Northeast’s Continuing Education Department has announced the First Aid CPR class date has been set for July 27, 2012. The class will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and will be held in Holliday Hall on the Booneville campus. The cost for the class will be $30.
Northeast will look to educate participants with more knowledge of Dyslexia on July 18 on the campus in Corinth and on July 25 in New Albany.
The class will be heldfrom 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
This workshop is designed to increase awareness of dyslexia and educate on what Dyslexia is. The presenter is a dyslexia therapist with 25 years’ experience in education. The presenter will share her journey as a special education teacher who thought a person HAD to write b as d or p as q to be dyslexic.
The cost for the class will be $25 for both locations and more information can be found by contacting the Continuing Education Department by calling 662-720-7296 or by emailing them at email@example.com.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series