Eastern Lights, July 27, 2012
Hello to all. We've certainly had some refreshing rain, but it's gone now and the temperature is soaring again. We will certainly enjoy the cooler weather when it arrives, though.
I heard the weatherman say a few days ago that, according to the computer models, it will be very warm all the way to Halloween. Looks like we might have something to look forward to.
Pleasant Ridge Baptist sure had some good music last week, with Don Wilson leading, and some good preaching from evangelist Randy Hamilton.
The community sends sympathy to the family of Thomas Mize. who was buried at Pleasant Ridge cemetery on Friday. He is survived by four sisters, Mary Etta Hill, Etna Wood, Toy Gailor and Jean Kent. Several from here attended the Mize funeral at Ripley Funeral Home on Friday morning.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...