Eastern Lights, July 27, 2012
Hello to all. We've certainly had some refreshing rain, but it's gone now and the temperature is soaring again. We will certainly enjoy the cooler weather when it arrives, though.
I heard the weatherman say a few days ago that, according to the computer models, it will be very warm all the way to Halloween. Looks like we might have something to look forward to.
Pleasant Ridge Baptist sure had some good music last week, with Don Wilson leading, and some good preaching from evangelist Randy Hamilton.
The community sends sympathy to the family of Thomas Mize. who was buried at Pleasant Ridge cemetery on Friday. He is survived by four sisters, Mary Etta Hill, Etna Wood, Toy Gailor and Jean Kent. Several from here attended the Mize funeral at Ripley Funeral Home on Friday morning.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series