Bonnie Ayres Obituary
Bonnie June Kirk Ayres, 84, of Hickory Flat, passed away on Monday, July 30, 2012, at Baptist East Hospital in Memphis, Tenn.
Visitation was from 1 to 4 p.m. Thursday and the service at 4 p.m. at the Hickory Flat United Methodist Church, with Rev. Brownie Tohill and Rev. Neal Vick officiating. Interment was at the McKay Cemetery in Hickory Flat. Holly Springs Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by a son, Jimmy Kirk Ayres; a daughter, Barbara Ayres Bradford, five granddaughters, one grandson-in- law, eight great-grandchildren, one brother, twin sisters and many nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hickory Flat United Methodist Church or McKay Cemetery at P.O Box 162, Hickory Flat, MS 38633.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...