Bonnie Ayres Obituary
Bonnie June Kirk Ayres, 84, of Hickory Flat, passed away on Monday, July 30, 2012, at Baptist East Hospital in Memphis, Tenn.
Visitation was from 1 to 4 p.m. Thursday and the service at 4 p.m. at the Hickory Flat United Methodist Church, with Rev. Brownie Tohill and Rev. Neal Vick officiating. Interment was at the McKay Cemetery in Hickory Flat. Holly Springs Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by a son, Jimmy Kirk Ayres; a daughter, Barbara Ayres Bradford, five granddaughters, one grandson-in- law, eight great-grandchildren, one brother, twin sisters and many nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hickory Flat United Methodist Church or McKay Cemetery at P.O Box 162, Hickory Flat, MS 38633.
About Chris Elkins
- Ingomar takes out Mantachie in playoff opener October 13, 2016
- The Playhouse October 18, 2016
- Letter to the editor: MAEP School Funding Formula – Change is coming October 18, 2016
- Communicating with families October 18, 2016
- We plan to be more involved October 18, 2016
- Lady Urchins sweep Calhoun City and advance to North Half October 18, 2016
- We’re moving October 18, 2016
- Sharing at Christmas drive begins; applications due Oct. 29 October 18, 2016
- Historic flag visits museum for bicentennial October 18, 2016
- Christmas parade Nov. 28; new lights, event to follow week of parade October 18, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...