Bonnie Ayres Obituary
Bonnie June Kirk Ayres, 84, of Hickory Flat, passed away on Monday, July 30, 2012, at Baptist East Hospital in Memphis, Tenn.
Visitation was from 1 to 4 p.m. Thursday and the service at 4 p.m. at the Hickory Flat United Methodist Church, with Rev. Brownie Tohill and Rev. Neal Vick officiating. Interment was at the McKay Cemetery in Hickory Flat. Holly Springs Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by a son, Jimmy Kirk Ayres; a daughter, Barbara Ayres Bradford, five granddaughters, one grandson-in- law, eight great-grandchildren, one brother, twin sisters and many nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hickory Flat United Methodist Church or McKay Cemetery at P.O Box 162, Hickory Flat, MS 38633.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Clerk’s office open for absentee voting Saturday morning October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...