Elsie Ayres Obituary
Elsie Marie Keen Ayres, 88, of Hickory Flat, died Monday, July 30, 2012, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
In addition to her husband of 65 years, she is survived by a daughter, Deborah Autry of New Albany; and son, Sid Ayres of Hickory Flat; a sister, a brother, a sister-in-law, four grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren, Ty Simmons, Mason, Josiah and Amos Currier, Emily, Luke and Sam Williams.
A visitation was from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Hickory Flat United Methodist Church.
Services were at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012 at the church with the Rev. Brownie Towhill, the Rev. Neal Vick and the Rev. Lanny Autry officiating. Interment was in the McKay Cemetery in Hickory Flat. Holly Springs Funeral Home was in charge of the arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...